Join us as we pursue the perfect patient experience.
Nursing is much more than a career or job; it's a passion and a calling to play an active role in the healing process—to make a positive difference in people's lives. At Wuesthoff Health System, we believe that healthcare is much more than the delivery of medicine. Here, care is delivered with respect and compassion from our experienced team of healthcare professionals.
Join our more than 1,500 healthcare professionals, support and administrative staff who help deliver a higher standard of care on Florida's Space Coast every day.
Let’s make a difference together.
- Operating Room
- Case Management
- Emergency Room
- And more
In addition to medical, life and disability insurance coverage, Wuesthoff Health System offers its associates the following benefits:
- 401k retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, sick and holiday time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Voluntary lifestyle benefits—including roadside assistance, legal services, tax helpline ID protection and Pet Assure savings program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)—includes professional, short-term counseling and education seminars on stress, time management, parenting, etc.
With an average temperature of 72 degrees, and more than 70 miles of sunny beaches, it's easy to see why Brevard County has been called "one of Florida's best-kept secrets."
But there is much more to the Space Coast than beautiful beaches. Brevard's business sector is healthy and well-balanced for a community its size. With the Kennedy Space Center, a NASA headquarters, and related aerospace and defense companies as a base, the Brevard economy also boasts a thriving citrus industry, commercial fishing, tourism, light manufacturing and electronics, and other high-tech companies.
When it comes to our associates, it's a story more than 75 years old, a story of growing together to build something of which we can be proud, a story about higher standards of quality and commitment:
- We are as committed to our associates as we are to our patients.
- We are as committed to helping our associates learn and develop as we are to developing our healthcare system.
- We are as committed to building teamwork among and between our units as we are to building a 21st century healthcare system.
- We are as committed to providing our associates with a full range of benefits as we are to providing local employers and payors with competitive rates for quality healthcare services.
- We are as committed to enabling our associates to grow financially strong and secure as we are to ensuring our own bottom line remains strong so that we can meet the healthcare needs of all who need our care regardless of their ability to pay.
- We are as committed to helping our associates lead healthy lives as we are to ensuring the health and wellness of the several hundred thousand residents and visitors whose lives we touch each year.
- We are as committed to including our associates in our participative style of management and decision-making as we are to ensuring representatives of the communities we serve provide advice, counsel and governance for all we do as a community-based healthcare provider.
- We are as committed to helping those of our associates who fall on hard times and need a helping hand as we are to bringing the full scope of our services to the indigent and medically underserved in our community.
Awards, Recognition and Certifications
As Wuesthoff Health System continues its focus of providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that Wuesthoff’s commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Ready to join a growing health system in one of Florida’s most desired areas? Complete an application by finding your desired position and applying from the links below. Or, contact a nurse recruiter at 321-636-2211 ext. 1249.
Hospital Opportunities - Wuesthoff Rockledge
Apply for open jobs at Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge.
Nurse Residency Program - Rockledge
Apply for our nurse residency program.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. If you are an applicant with a mental or physical disability who needs a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, contact our director of human resources. Complete the contact form on this page and someone will contact you from the human resources department.
Experienced nurses may qualify for up to a $10,000 Sign-On/Relocation Bonus.*
Learn more about what Wuesthoff Health System has to offer.
Contact a nurse recruiter today.
Lisa Turner | Recruiter, HR